Man caves are a great way for a guy to get out of the hustle and bustle of life and get into his own element. Maybe his thing is automobiles, a particular sport, or geeking out on science fiction. Whatever the case may be, here are a few ideas for you gents to consider when creating your own sacred testosterone zone.
1. Sydney’s Steve Dodds went nuts on Ikea and Ebay, and created this contemporary work of art for his man cave.
2. A man that goes by Rayscokeroom created a vintage Cocacola cave for all of the soda loving fans on the interwebs.
3. Think you are a football fan? Check out this football mancave which doubles as a Temple of University of Florida memorabilia.
With 110 inch screen displaying a 1080p LCD image, 7.2 surround sound, a wet bar, ice maker, and two drink stations, you can’t get much more ready for the Superbowl than this.
4. This home theater is really a cave for the whole family. If you think this is impressive, you should see what they did to the whole home.
5. How about a Harley cave?
6. If the motorcycles aren’t high octane enough, perhaps this auto cave will rev your engine.
7. An unnamed owner of a home in Melbourne Australia had this batcave themed theater constructed in his basement.
It became a CEDIA award winning special installation with a 10 foot curved screen, theater seating, and all of the bells and whistles you can ask for.
8. What do you get when you combine the New York Yankees theme, a wine cellar, and a pool table? How about this sporty yet laid back man cave?
9. This entire house is a bit of a man cave.
It has 39 light controls for keeping the displays lit just perfectly. The entertainment room has a 116 inch screen, a VX-2000d CW DLP projector (I’m guessing that’s a good one), 7.1 channel speakers, and Halcro processing and amplification. There are also 10 plasma TVs and 16 audio zones spread through the rest of the home.