Need to sell that house in a hurry? Never underestimate the advantage of enhanced curb appeal! This is the first step in fast tracking your way to handing over the keys to the next owner.
1. Check out this app which helps you choose a color for your door. There are a number of cool apps assisting you with planning your home. Find some here.
2. Need some help painting that door? Here’s a DIY on doing the best job you can.
3. You can often skip the painting of your door by simply giving it a good cleaning.
4. Add some style with spray paint. Here are some other great ways to work with spray paint around the home.
5. Give your house numbers a face lift with some fresh decals. Here are some examples from DWR and Home by Ally.
6. Let this DIY guide you in painting and molding your door trim into epicness.
7. You can’t go wrong with a stylish door knocker.
8. Illuminate your porch with updated lighting. Here are instructions for easily replacing that fixture.
9. Or do a simple $1 lighting makeover by replacing your bulb style.
10. Concrete entryways are fairly “blah.” Add some tile for style.
(Alright, you might break a sweat with this one)
11. Make it even easier by working with concrete stain.
12. Nothing livens up your porch quite like cleverly placed plants.
13. Make some awesome DIY plant hangers to plant your porch a little more creatively.
14. Are your planters boring? Glue two together to add some presence.
15. You can green an entire wall by making this vertical planter.
16. You can even do container gardens.
17. How do you choose the plants for the job? This plant combining chart can give you some clarity.
18. White garage doors are about as boring as as it gets. Add some rustic depth with some wood colored staining.
But don’t go overboard like these homeowners.